Inclusive Experience Ltd is committed to making its online resources accessible to disabled and elderly users.
Particularly consideration has been taken to make the site as accessibile as possible to user with hearing, cognitive, vision or motor impairments. The site is continually reviewed to ensure that any accessibility problems are detected and resolved, promptly.
This site adheres to the relevant Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG), produced by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), where it is sensibly and practicable to do so.
Accessibility features include:
- All Images have alternative text (if you cannot see the image you can still read the text relating to that image).
- Text resizes according to user preference.
- Colour contrast between foreground and background is sufficiently strong.
- Headings are correctly used (not just plain text styled to look bigger or bold).
- Links tell you where they are going (we do not use "Read more..." or "Click here...").
- The site can be navigated using a keyboard, only
- Self-updating widgets can also be controlled by the user
- All visual presentation is defined within stylesheets and is not embedded in the pages.
We welcome constructive feedback regarding the accessibility or general user experience of this site. All feedback is carefully considered and reasonable adjustments will be made accordingly. If you would like to get in touch with feedback then please email .